Signs You Should Call Us About
Sleep Apnea /OSA
What Is Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder that occurs when a person’s breathing is interrupted while they are sleeping. Those whose sleep apnea goes untreated stop breathing repeatedly during their sleep and it can happen hundreds of times a night! This could result in the brain and the rest of the body not getting enough oxygen.
● Frequent, loud snoring
● Excessive daytime sleepiness
● Chronic exhaustion even after a full night’s sleep
● Gasping, choking or snorting during sleep
● Morning headaches
● Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
● High blood pressure
● Poor memory, moodiness or difficulty concentrating
● Waking up with a dry mouth or sore throat
Benefits of Treatment
A full night’s sleep for both you and your partner. Wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Experience increased concentration, memory,
focus and energy.
sleep apnea and live a longer, healthier, more enjoyable life.